Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I enjoy dating. I appreciate getting to know people, understanding who they are and why. I like free meals. I am a serial dater.

I generally don't have a problem getting dates. I usually say yes. I never commit.

I live in Seattle. I am 27 years old. I have a professional career, am financially stable, and stay well informed. I am socially aware, culturally involved, and politically opinionated. I enjoy life.

For some reason, I have had more than my share of fascinating dating experiences. With the exception of the truly creepy, the street bums, and aged delusionals, I say yes to one date with almost anyone who asks. I'm never interested, but feel everyone deserves a shot at changing my mind. Their success would surprise no one more than me!

So here are my adventures: some past, most present, and perhaps some side commentary to keep me amused. Welcome to my life.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Look forward to hearing your amusing adventures in dating!

Anna said...

"I'm never interested, but feel everyone deserves a shot at changing my mind."

Exactly my opinion! If someone wants an opportunity to get to know me, who am I to deny them? :)